Super Rota 10 & 20
The SUPER ROTA 10 & 20 rotary evaporator is simple to operate, with standard glass components readily available off the shelf, and useful in a variety of laboratory applications. It is also available with control panel and electrical drives suitable for operation in explosion proof zones as optional.
SUPER ROTA 10&20 available with simple control panel with clear vision and self-explanatory functions. LED displays for bath temperature, vapour temperature and RPM are standard features.
Manometer for vacuum measurement
SUPER ROTA 10&20 can be offered with different condenser configurations like downward condenser, double condensers, short condenser.
Motorised bath lift is standard supply.
Speed control from 5 to 90 RPM with AC drive.
Flask drive interlocked with bath lift
Flask support supplied for easy fixing and removal of rotating flask
Trolley mounted system permits easy movement from anywhere
Electrical connection required
- 220 – 240 V, 50 Hz, (Phase + neutral) (Arrangement of different supply can be made)
Total Power consumption
- 4.5 KW
- 0.18 KW, 1440 RPM, TEFC induction motor, Non Flameproof
- 0.18 KW, 1440 RPM, TEFC induction motor, Non Flame Proof
- 10 – 90 RPM with frequency converter & LED display
- 4 KW, Non Flameproof
Explosion protection control
Bath heating control
- Electronic with PT-100 & LED display
- PT-100 with LED display
- Up to 180oC with silicon oil
Standard Control Panel
- With push buttons & switches with require electrical safety protection, Non Flameproof
- Double walled Stainless steel (SS 304) with insulation
- 10 LIT
- 10 Lit Evaporating flask, 0.5 m2 upward condenser, product cooler, 10 l receiver with drain valve
- 20 LIT
- 20 lit Evaporating Flask, 0.6 m2 upward condenser, product cooler, 10 l receiver with drain valve
Housing and trolley
- M.S Powder Coated
- Length: 1100 mm, Breadth: 800 mm, Height: 2400 mm