The SUPER ROTA 50&100 rotary evaporator is simple to operate, with standard glass components and useful in a variety of laboratory applications. This could used at production facilities also. It is also available with control panel and electrical drives suitable for operation in explosion proof zones as optional.
Available with simple control panel with clear vision and self-explanatory functions. LED displays for bath temperature, vapour temperature and RPM are standard features.
Manometer for vacuum Measurement as part of supply.
It can be offered with different condenser configurations like downward condenser, double condensers, short condenser etc.
Motorized bath lift is standard supply.
Speed control from 5 to 60 RPM with AC drive.
Flask drive interlocked with bath lift
Flask support supplied for easy fixing and removal of rotating flask
Trolley mounted system permits easy movement from anywhere
Electrical connection required
- 420 – 440 V, 50 Hz, (3 Phase + neutral) (Arrangement of different supply can be made)
Total Power consumption
- 50 LIT - 8.0 KW
- 100 LIT - 13.0 KW
- 0.75 KW, 1440 RPM, TEFC induction motor Non Flame Proof
- 0.37 KW, 1440 RPM, TEFC induction motor Non Flame Proof
- 10 – 60 RPM with frequency converter & LED display
- 50 LIT - 7 KW Non Flame Proof
- 100 LIT - 12 KW Non Flame Proof
Explosion protection control
Bath heating control
- Electronic with PT-100 & LED display
- PT-100 with LED display
- Up to 180°C with silicon oil
Standard Control Panel
- With push buttons & switches with require electrical safety protection, Non Flameproof
- Double walled Stainless steel (SS 304) with insulation
- 50 LIT - 50 Lit Evaporating flask, 1.5 m2 upward condenser, 0.06m2 product cooler, 20 l receiver (1Nos) with drain valve
- 100 LIT - 100 Lit Evaporating flask, 2.5 m2 upward condenser, 0.3m2 product cooler, 20 l receiver (2Nos) with drain valve
Housing and trolley
- M.S Powder Coated
- 50 LIT - Length: 1200 mm, Breadth: 1750 mm, Height: 3000 mm
- 100 LIT - Length: 1800 mm, Breadth: 1200 mm, Height: 3500 mm