Each and Every Product is visually and dimensionally inspected before Electrostatic and Hydro Test.PTFE Testing
PTFE Liners Samples are taken for Testing after each sintering. Test includes Visual, Dimensional, Specific Gravity and Tensile Test.
All these Test Results are noted on the Sheet and Records are kept for Evaluation.
The Products are hard punched on the fix flanges describing the companies Name-Month-Year-Serial No. which helps us to cross reference with the Individual Department Production Sheets Maintained from Material Issue to Final QC of the Product.
Each and Every product is subjected to Electrostatic Test of 15 KV.
Each and every product is subjected to Hydro Test of 29.8 Kg/cm2 for 3 Minutes.
- Paint: Two Coats of Red oxide or as specified by customer on additional cost.
- Both ends of product covered by wooden or plastic hand covers for protecting the flaring surface,
- Bubble sheet packing for protecting painting surface in transportation.
Certificates with End Product
- MTC containing physical and chemical properties
- DuPont Test Certificate for material used
- QC Report.
- 100% Dimensional Inspection of all incoming and outgoing materials on super industrial lining private limited data sheets.
- All Products are marked with hard punch in every stage of process for Traceability like Year-month - Product Serial No and maintaining data on super industrial lining private data sheets.